1. About us
- Hiscox Ltd, company number 38877, registered address: Wessex House, 4th Floor, 45 Reid Street, Hamilton HM12, Bermuda.
- Hiscox Underwriting Group Services Limited, company number 04137419, registered address: 1 Great St Helens, London EC3A 6HX.
- Hiscox SA, company number B217018, registered address: 35F Avenue JF Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- track your preferences;
- speed up your searches;
- recognise you when you return to our website;
- allow you to use our website in a way that makes your browsing experience more convenient; and
- improve and update our website.
3. Different types of cookies
4. Manage your cookie preferences
To limit or block the cookies which are set by Hiscox, you can amend your browser’s privacy settings. The Help function within your web browser will explain how this is done.
Visit www.aboutcookies.org to find out how to limit or block cookies on an array of different browsers. There are details on how to delete cookies as well as general information about them. For information on how to do this on your mobile phone you will need to refer to the manufacturer’s guide. Please be aware that if you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work if you choose to limit or block cookies.
5. Changes to this policy